Eric Grabski focuses on patents and intellectual property law and routinely engages with the United States Patent and Trademark Office. His practice focuses on patent prosecution and strategic intellectual property counseling. Eric prepares and prosecutes patent applications and manages complex patent dockets in a wide variety of technologies including: medical devices, semiconductor and integrated circuit fabrication, electronics and computers, web-based applications, automotive technologies, telecommunications, optics and laser-based devices, and consumer products.
Eric’s experience also covers patent portfolio management, infringement analysis and counseling, product clearance analysis and opinions, and inter partes review (IPR) matters.
Previously, Eric was Counsel in the IP Department at King & Spalding LLP, an AmLaw 50 firm. Prior to King & Spalding, he practiced in the IP Department at the international law firm of Baker Botts, LLP.
- J.D., The University of Texas at Austin - Texas Law Review, Order of the Coif, Chancellor (top 3%)
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, Texas A&M University, Magna Cum Laude
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Patent Preparation and Prosecution
- Intellectual Property Portfolio Management
- Patentability and Infringement Opinions and Counseling
- Product Clearance
- Inter Partes Review (IPR)
- Invention Mining and Mapping
Technologies & Industries
- Medical Devices
- Semiconductors and Integrated Circuits
- Electrical and Computer Technology
- Optics and Laser Technologies
- Consumer Products